The installation and debugging process can often reflect the quality of the product and also determine the effect of the LED fixed screen when it is used. Therefore, the installation and debugging of the LED fixed screen is a very important technical task. Let’s see which installation method is available:
1. Mosaic installation: suitable for small indoor screens. Due to the small installation space, in order not to occupy space, the same size area is dug out on the wall according to the size of the screen, and the LED display is embedded in the wall. The wall is required to be a solid wall. The method of pre-maintenance is more expensive.
2. Wall-mounted installation: It is mostly suitable for the installation of indoor LED fixed screens, with a small area (less than 10 square meters). The wall is required to be a solid wall. Hollow bricks or simple partition walls are not suitable for this installation method.
3. Hanging installation: It is mostly suitable for large-scale places such as station LED electronic fixed screens, airport LED fixed screens, etc. to play the role of indicating signs. The screen area is required to be small. (Below 10 square meters) It is required that there must be a suitable installation place, such as a beam or lintel above, and the screen body should be covered with a back cover under normal circumstances.
4. Column type installation: It is mostly used for the installation of outdoor advertising LED fixed screen, with a wide view and relatively empty places around, such as squares, parking lots, etc. According to the size of the screen body, it can be divided into single-pillar and double-pillar installation.
5. Roof-mounted installation: It is mainly suitable for outdoor advertising LED fixed screen. The installation location is mainly the roof of the building. As the height of the building increases, the level of wind resistance to be considered should also increase.